Post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
A week or so ago someone shared this Singing Canary dry mix online, but I was confused how the instructions stated to make it. So I revised the instructions and made the drink how I like it best!
I have been drinking the Singing Canary drink more often these days because it is so easy to mix up! I love it! Below you will find the directions for making the dry mix, as well as directions on how to quickly mix up a quart of drink. Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup Vitamin C Crystals
- 1/4 cup Turmeric
- 1/2 cup Whey Protein Powder
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Stevia Powder
- 2 heaping teaspoons Singing Canary Dry Mix
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice (from fresh lemons or bottled juice)
- 1/2 teaspoon MCT Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl with lid. Store in refrigerator.
- Add the above 4 ingredients to a quart jar. Add enough water to mix it well, then finish filling the jar with water and ice.