- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup buttermilk, yogurt, or kefir
- 1 cup raisins, chopped
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup applesauce (natural, no sugar added)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- heaping 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 unpeeled apples, grated or chopped into very small pieces
1 – The night before, mix the rolled oats and buttermilk, yogurt or kefir in a glass or plastic bowl. Cover and let sit overnight.
2 – In the morning, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3 – Press into a buttered 9×13 glass baking pan.
4 – Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
5 – Serve warm or at room temperature.