Lora’s Famous Homemade Salsa
Post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 32-oz. jar of generic salsa
- small can diced green chilies
- 2 fresh jalepeno peppers, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped (you can also use red or yellow peppers)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- garlic salt to taste
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar or honey
- 1-2 tsp. White distilled vinegar
Mix all the above ingredients in a large mixing bowl. This recipe makes a bunch of salsa! Store in the refrigerator in covered containers or freeze.
Note: This is my sister’s recipe! She graciously gave me permission to include her recipe in my book. Thanks Sis!