Post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Over the years I have had certain kitchen tools that have been a big hit with me. It is so exciting to find something that works great and does the job it is supposed to do. Well, I recently found my new favorite kitchen tool!
I bought myself a GreenLife 8″ fry pan at Walmart recently because I was tired of our non-stick pans not working (plus I knew there were health concerns about non-stick pans leaching chemicals into our food).
I had never had one of these types of pans before, so I wasn’t sure how it would work. Now I don’t know how I lived without it before! It works awesome!
What I Like About This 8″ GreenLife Pan
- It is the perfect size for fixing my husband’s eggs in each morning.
- It also works well for making THM pancakes in!
- You don’t have to use butter (unless you want to). — NOTHING sticks!
- Making THM wraps are going to be a breeze because I won’t have to worry about them sticking.
- It works great for making the Choco Nut Crunch granola in (THM recipe in new cookbook). Again, it doesn’t stick at all and makes my granola nice and crunchy without any butter!
Where To Buy
You can find these pans in your local Walmart or on Amazon.
They are a little expensive, but I have a feeling they are going to last a long time. I think I know what I am going to be putting on my birthday list — the 12″ fry pan!