Post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Yes, it’s been a while, but I am excited to start up the podcast again with a series I will be doing on gut health and how that relates to better health overall. In this first episode, I will be sharing my son, Jonathan’s, story about his diagnosis of Crohn’s disease and how focusing on gut health has brought healing.
Please note: I am not a doctor and cannot diagnose or treat any illness. I am simply sharing our family’s story of healing. If you are struggling with gut health, I would encourage you to seek out a functional doctor for a treatment plan.
Listen to the Podcast:
- Eliminate gluten (and dairy and sugar as much as you can)
- Reduce toxins – Eat organic as much as possible
- Reduce toxins – Start replacing cleaning products with non-toxic ones
- Reduce toxins – Start replacing personal care products with non-toxic ones
- Start making kombucha/kefir
- Start making fermented veggies
- Take a good probiotic
- Eat a diet full of color – lots of fruits and vegetables, seeds, and nuts, and good protein