Post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
It is that time of year again to sit down with my kids and start making a bucket list of fun things they would like to do over the month of December. Since I am needed something like this anyway, I decided to create a cute printable to share that you can use in making out your bucket list!
There are two pages to this printable — the first one is for simply making a list of all the fun things you would like to do. The second one is so that you can create a December calendar and actually schedule when you plan on doing these activities. I don’t know about you, but if I don’t plan a set day to do something, it usually doesn’t get done!
I talk about how you can plan your December in a video I recently recorded. Take some time to watch that if you are needing some direction and encouragement!
Our Christmas Bucket List Free Printable
Download here —> Our Christmas Bucket List printable
Christmas Bucket List Ideas
- Put Up/Decorate Tree
- Make Christmas Ornaments
- Go look at Christmas lights
- Make treats for neighbors
- Make Christmas cookies
- Make hot chocolate
- Donate to food bank
- Go Christmas caroling
- Have a family game night
- Make a gingerbread house
- Do an Advent study together
- Have a family movie night (watch some fun Christmas movies together)
- Go ice skating
- Read some Christmas books together
- Play Christmas music
- Go to a musical
- Make paper snowflakes
- Buy Angel Tree gifts to give away
- Go see a live nativity
- Make s’mores in your fireplace (or microwave)
- Go on a carriage ride
- Make homemade hot apple cider
- Play in the snow
- Bake a birthday cake for Jesus
- Drink egg nog
- Write letters to sponsored children
- Donate toys to Toys for Tots
- Have a sleepover under the Christmas tree
- Send Christmas cards to soldiers
- Go to a Christmas program at church
Here are my two youngest with the gingerbread houses they built one year. The weekend that our local Christmas Craft Fair was held, the local businesses had fun things planned. The local coffee shop had a Gingerbread House Building Station and for $5 each the kids could build a gingerbread house. They had so much fun!
I hope that these free printables will help you get started with making some special memories with your family this Christmas season!