Post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Miracle Quelle recently sent me a review copy of her brand new curriculum, The Lamb That Was Slain Resurrection Day Curriculum. After looking it over, I want to share a little about it and highly recommend you get your own copy to use with your children as we prepare for Resurrection Day (Easter)!
Before I begin, I should say that for this year (2011) these lessons start on March 24th…so you will want to get your copy soon so that you can be ready to start!
This curriculum includes…
- A Bible reading plan that can be used for daily family Bible reading (5 days a week), along with…
- A huge list of discussion questions (and answers) to help you and your family dig deeper into the reading each day.
- Extra study ideas and verses for copywork/memory work – The extra study ideas would be great for your older kids and the copywork verses would work great for your younger kids!
- Lapbooking Activities – Fun lapbooking activities are included to add some “hands-on” activities during this study. If you love lapbooking, you will LOVE this addition!
- A Christian Passover Seder Instructions – Finally, Miracle has included a Christian Haggadah so that you can conduct your own Christian Passover Seder celebration.
I have to agree with Miracle…as Christians we tend to spend a lot of time over the Christmas holiday preparing our hearts for Christ’s coming…and tend to neglect preparing our hearts for His death and resurrection.
Click on the images below to view a couple sample pages!
Then Hop on over to Miracle’s site today and buy a copy of this wonderful curriculum that will help you and your family prepare your hearts for the coming Resurrection Day!