Post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I am so excited to introduce to you some math DVDs that will bring some excitement into learning math…MathTacular! If you are looking for a fun way to incorporate some more math learning in your home, take a look at these DVDs.
What I love about these DVDs:
- Each DVD teaches concrete math skills in a fun and “real life” kind of way.
- The DVD is easy to navigate and find the segments covering the skills we are working on.
- MathTacular could be used either as a supplement, or as a guide for a manipulative-based curriculum for younger children.
- Each segment is short so that even young children won’t get bored.
- Math concepts are explained in a simple yet thorough way.
- They are just plain fun!
Here are the DVDs currently available:
MathTacular1 – Ages 4-7/PreK-Grade 2 – Run time: about 4 hours (226 minutes)
MathTacular2 – Ages 7-10/Grade 2-4 – Run time: about 2 hours
MathTacular3 – Ages 8-11/Grades 3-5 – Run time: 243 minutes
MathTacular4 – Grades 4 and up – Run time: 165 minutes
My kids just LOVE these and yours will too!
Click on over to their website to check out the MathTacular DVDs today, as well as other resources to go along with them!