Post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These weeks just keep flying by and I cannot believe it is time to pull out my Holiday Planner to start planning for the holidays. I am excited to include a special freebie for you today so you can give the Holiday Planner a try (see details at the end of this post)!
If you are not familiar with the Holiday Planner, here is a brief summary…
The 12-Week Holiday Planner will…
- begin October 1st – no more last minute scrambling!
- give you detailed To Do Lists each week – yes, we tell you exactly what to do each week so you are ready for the holidays!
- give you lots of forms to fill out and put in your very own Holiday Planner notebook – we even include with the planner a zipped folder with all the forms from the planner in editable PDF format!
- make your life less stressful so that you can enjoy this special time of year with your family
- include some of our favorite holiday recipes for you to try
- encourage you to be intentional while planning to make your holidays special
Here is an example of what the weekly To Do lists look like:
Besides the Weekly “To Do” lists, this ebook includes:
- Blank monthly and weekly calendar pages for planning your year
- Weekly “To Do” lists showing exactly what needs to be done each week
- Thanksgiving and Christmas Menus forms
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Recipe Card forms
- A Holiday Self-Evaluation form
- Shopping Lists
- “Sheri’s Tips”- tips to make your holidays meaningful, shared throughout the ebook
- Christmas Craft and Gift Ideas
- Memory Making Ideas for the Family
- Holiday Journal Pages
- Many, many forms such as:
Christmas Gift Shopping List
Gift Making Checklist
Christmas Card Checklist
Holiday Wardrobe Planner
List of Baked Items to Share/Give Away
Favorite Meals to Freeze for Later
Needed Supplies to Purchase This Week
Holiday Baking Schedule
Kids’ Gift Idea List
Christmas Gifts to be Shipped
- PLUS!!! Two bonus weeks with family tradition ideas, menus, and more!
- PLUS!!! Some of our favorite holiday recipes!
- PLUS!!! Holiday Coloring Pages!
- PLUS!!! Brand new zipped folder with all the forms from the planner in editable PDF format
All forms from The Holiday Planner in editable PDF format included in a “zipped” folder just for YOU!
Yes, that’s right! We recently added a brand new feature to The Holiday Planner…editable PDF files of ALL the forms that are included in The Holiday Planner! When you purchase The Holiday Planner, you will not only receive the eBook PDF file, but also a “zipped” file that contains all the forms from The Holiday Planner in editable PDF format. If you are not familiar with editable PDF files, you will be able to type into the fields to customize the forms specifically for your family. Once you have them edited as you want, then simply print them, or save them to edit more later. You will LOVE these! We pray they will bless you as our desire is to make this planner very usable and helpful!
You are going to LOVE your new Holiday Planner….your holidays will never be the same again!
A free gift just for YOU!
I want you to be able to take a look at the Holiday Planner and give it a try. So I decided to offer Week 1 as a free download!Please share this freebie with all your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.!