If you have been hanging around here for very long, you know that I love to read! And I love to share good books with others. So this page is going to hold the archives of books I have read over the years. I am also going to link up the books that I am currently reading. Have fun browsing! (The links to these books are affiliate links, which means I will get a small commission if you choose to purchase.)
- Minimalist Homeschooling – I haven’t read a book on homeschooling for a while, so decided to read this one that I found recently. So far it is really good and thought provoking!
- Gospel Centered Mom – I am so excited to dig into this book! I meet with a friend online a couple times a month and we will be reading through this book next. Can’t wait!
- Ready, Set…now what? – This book talks about discovering your identity, gifts, and purpose. The author writes about her own journey and what she learned, as she walked down this path herself. This one looks really good for high schoolers or college students who are graduating!
- Breathe – A Novel of Colorado – I just started this one, so I’m not too far into it, but it looks like another great historical fiction for me!
- Chasing Slow – I am enjoying reading a chapter out of this one in the evenings. Great book!
Reading with the kids:
- Grandpa’s Box
- The Child’s Story Bible
- Daughter of the Mountains
- Who Is God? And Can I Really Know Him?