Post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I am so excited to announce this brand new product by Crystal at Money Saving Mom — Grocery University!
Grocery University is a 2 hour, 19 minute audio course that will teach you everything you need to know about making the most of your grocery budget, regardless of whether you’re new to bargain shopping or have been a super-shopper for years.
In the past I have felt that I actually spent more on groceries when I used coupons because I would buy items I wouldn’t normally buy. But Grocery University will show you how you can really save money buying the items you usually buy each week.
Since this is a brand new product being launched officially tomorrow, Crystal is offering it at a special price! Beginning at 5 am CT, the price will be only $2.99, then every three hours throughout the day the price will increase. Here is how it will work:
- 5 a.m. CT – we’ll kick things off with the low, low price of $2.99
- 8 a.m. CT – price goes up to $3.99
- 11 a.m. CT – price goes up to $4.97
- 2 p.m. CT – price goes up to $5.97
- 5 p.m. CT – price goes up to $6.97
- 8 p.m. CT- price goes up to $7.97
- 11 p.m. CT- price goes up to $8.97
So…set your alarms tomorrow and get ready to grab your Grocery University set at the lowest price!