If you have been around my recipe pages at all, you know I LOVE chocolate and peanut butter together. This brand new Trim Healthy Mama treat is simply putting two recipes together to make this yummy combination!
These are so yummy and I have a whole container of them in my refrigerator right now! Here is how to make these yummy bars:
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER NO-BAKE BARS – S
- Double recipe of Fudgy No-Bake Cookies.
- Double recipe of this peanut butter version of my no-bake cookies. (This recipe was created by a fellow THM and is SO good!)
- Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with foil.
- Prepare the peanut butter version of my no-bake cookies first (remember to make a double batch), and spread in the bottom of the foil-lined pan. Place pan in refrigerator to harden while you prepare the chocolate version.
- Prepare the Fudgy No-Bake Cookies (remember to make a double batch), then spread over the peanut butter layer in the pan.
- Return pan to refrigerator or freezer to totally harden.
- Once the bars are hard, remove the bars, foil and all, from the pan and place on a cutting board. Cut bars into small squares. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator or freezer.
If you cut these bars small (about 1 inch square), you can have about 2-3 for an S snack or dessert. In both recipes, I use half oats and half coconut flakes so that cuts down on the carbs considerably (so I can have more than 2-3!). Just keep that in mind when you make them so you can keep your portions in check! Enjoy!
Sheri’s Trim Healthy Mama Shopping List – I have created a quick shopping list with links to some of the main THM foods!