If you have been hanging around here for very long, you know that I love to read! And I love to share good books with others. So this page is going to hold the archives of books I have read over the years. I am also going to link up the books that I am currently reading. Have fun browsing! (The links to these books are affiliate links, which means I will get a small commission if you choose to purchase. Thank you!)
- Into Magnolia – This is Book 3 in the Sandy Cove series. I have really been enjoying this series and was able to check this one out through the Kindle Lending Library.
- To Love, Honor, and Vacuum – This is a new author for me, but so far I am really loving this book! She writes in such a way that I relate to and this book addresses some of my own struggles at times.
- Chasing Slow – I am enjoying reading a chapter out of this one in the evenings. Great book!
- A Year With God -This is a devotional book I am reading a little out of each day.
- The Renewing of the Mind Project – I am reading and working through this one with a friend.
- Living Forward – I am going to try to finish this one this week!
Reading with the kids: