If you have been hanging around here for very long, you know that I love to read! And I love to share good books with others. So this page is going to hold the archives of books I have read over the years. I am also going to link up the books that I am currently reading. Have fun browsing! (The links to these books are affiliate links, which means I will get a small commission if you choose to purchase. Thank you!)
- Impactivity – I just started this book this week and so far it is very good. It’s more of a business type book, but speaks to how to shift our thinking from being productive to making an impact! Love it!
- The One World School House – This book is written by Salman Kahn, the founder of Khan Academy. I am actually listening to the audiobook that I checked out with the Overdrive app. It is very interesting. While there are some things I don’t agree with because of my Biblical worldview, what he has to say is making a lot of sense.
- Around the Bend (Sandy Cove Series #4) – I am able to get this series for free through the Amazon Kindle Lending Library. I am finishing this one this week!
- Chasing Slow – I am enjoying reading a chapter out of this one in the evenings. Great book!
- A Year With God -This is a devotional book I am reading a little out of each day.
- The Renewing of the Mind Project – I am reading and working through this one with a friend.
Reading with the kids: