I just love this time of year as we approach Thanksgiving and Christmas — all the extra fun family activities to do together like decorating, making cookies, caroling, shopping, giving gifts, doing Advent readings, and so much more. But with the extra fun that we look forward to during the month of December, we also struggle with feeling like we have to keep up our normal homeschool schedule. I’m here to tell you there is a better way! Join me as we talk about how to plan your homeschool for December.
Watch the Video
Download the Audio
Download the mp3 (right click & save as)
Books to Read:
- Christmas In My Heart series by Joe Wheeler
- The Shepherd’s Prayer
- One Wintry Night
- The Tale of Three Trees
- Grandpa’s Box
- The Rich Family in Church (great short story to read aloud as a family)
- Unwrapping the Greatest Gift by Ann Voskamp
- Jotham’s Journey – the series
- Truth in the Tinsel: An Advent Experience
- Our Christmas Journal ebook
- The Christmas Cookie Plates Project ebook
- Sheri’s Favorite Christmas Read-Alouds and Holiday Links
- Countdown to Christmas (free printable)
- Our Giving Jar (a fun family project)
- Christmas Food Fun (fun to do with the kids)
- Watch some Christmas movies that focus on Christ!
- 10 Easy Christmas Gifts Kids Can Make
- My Christmas Memories by Sheri Graham (free download)
- Homemade for the Holidays Blog Series (tons of recipes and crafts!)
- A Blessed Christmas: A Unit Study of the Symbols of Christmas
- Good Christian Men Rejoice: Unit Studies on some of the favorite Christmas hymns
I had a lot of fun doing this video and look forward to doing more real soon! Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter list so you get notified whenever a new video is available!
You can find links to all my videos on the Video Archives page (click on the TV button in the menu above)!